Wednesday 9 December 2009

love at first sight - by DvF


I love pink! You can probably tell from my blog anyway, but I thought I'd confirm it. I wear a lot of black and white, but pink has a special place in my heart. Usually I accossorize with pink to add a hint of colour to an outfit. Add a nice pink clutch to a simple LBD and it lifts it up straight away. There are so many possibilities and I think if you find the right shade, pink suits everyone. Even a nice pink lipstick when you're feeling down, is guaranteed to cheer you up. So you can imagine how excited I was when I found the above dress. This leather number is by Diane von Furstenberg and available where else than net-a-porter.com (another of my loves). The colour is perfect, as is the cut. Very flattering and great for the party season. This time I suggest very simple accessories, like black clutch, black ankle boots or sandals and a big cocktail ring. There you go, another great outfit sorted. Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.