Tuesday 8 December 2009

Roland's rainbow



I remember the first time I heard about Roland Mouret. His dresses caused a stir and I could see why. The cut of his clothes just does wonders to a woman's body, creating a beautiful silhouette. They are very elegant and timeless, perfect for when you need to look smart and show that you mean business! When I saw pictures of The Rainbow Project launched by net-a-porter.com I felt really excited. It's a collection of mini dresses and mini skirt suit in bright colours, which are very now! I'd say it's a younger version of his classic style. They are fun and flirty and perfect for the coming party season. And so versatile. You can wear them now with opaque tights and some sexy ankle boots or keep them for the warmer months, just add a tan and nice sandals. Another good thing is that, because the colour is already making a statement you don't need many accessories. Just put them on and you're ready to go. I say snap some fast before they're gone and enjoy the attention. Another exclusive on the net - RM by Roland Mouret available now. Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.