Friday 16 April 2010

Alice by Temperley

Good news for all fashionistas everywhere. If you're looking for amazing clothes, with individual style, but on a budget, look no further than diffusion line by Alice Temperley. Her main line Temperley London has been popular with celebrities and stylish people since its launch in 2000 and you can expect the same with this line. Alice by Temperly has already fans in the likes of Daisy Lowe and Amber Le Bon to name just a few and I'm sure the number we'll be growing by the day. I love the whole collection, that you can check at her website alicebytemperley.com, especially the blue stripy dress. And did I mention it's reasonably priced? I said before I am a big fan of diffusion lines, because they tend to be more funky and I am definitely fan of this one!
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.