Thursday 15 April 2010

Filed: master of shoes and a true artist

Let's talk about shoes againg. Shoes have become a very important accessory. And I can't say this enough, but women will never have too many shoes. It is very hard for me to go to any shoe shop(espcially during sales) and leave empty-handed. My favourite designer of the moment is Nicholas Kirkwood. The Central Saint Martin and Corwainers graduate was nominated for BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund Award and despite not winning I don't think he needs to worry about his future. Worn and loved by celebrities and fashionistas, he was even asked to design shoes for much anticipated film Alice in Wonderland, which was released earlier this year. His shoes are to die for and I wish him best of luck.
Have a stylish day.

shoes for Alice


my current "shoe lust"


more beauties

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.