Sunday 25 April 2010

festival season

Alessandra Ambrosio
The festival season has officialy started. So far we were quite lucky and had some sunny day, so let's hope it's gonna last and we can enjoy hot summer. Summer full of barbeques, garden parties and of course festivals. This year I have decided it was time I finally attend some festival as well and chose a L.E.D. (London Electronic Dance Music festival). Can't wait and of course I'm going to report back to you about the most stylish looks. I looked for inspiration at Coachella festival in California. My favourite outfit was by gorgeous Victoria's Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio. She looked really effortless, loving the hat that keeps the sun from your face and the boots, just in case it may be raining and therefore muddy. Perfect for any weather, just add some chunky knitwear to keep you warm at night. What is your fail-safe festival outfit?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.