Wednesday 18 September 2013

Paris

Paris
 

River Island Paris sweatshirt / Topshop jeans / Jimmy Choo nude pumps / Miu Miu pink handbag / Pink earrings / Chanel makeup
 
 This is kind of early Christmas wishlist.. I bought the Paris sweatshirt in navy in the end and can't wait to wear it. I am craving all things burgundy and a pair of jeans seems like a good purchase. My wardrobe is also in serious need of nude pumps. Jimmy Choo shoes are my favourite as are Miu Miu handbags at the moment.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin'

12 comments:

  1. I do want that sweatshirt too :D.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink Miu Miu bag is gorgeous!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sweatshirt up there! It's never too early for a Christmas wishlist ;)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I love the shirt and the bag! You have a lovely blog, let me know if you want to follow each other. If you follow me, you can leave me a comment and I will follow you right back. Have nice day!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jimmy coo they are gorgeous and that sweater is cute! You should check out my fashion blog mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pants and the heels!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag!!

    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just LOVE that make up palette! The colors are sooo perfect for Fall! Esp for doing a smokey eye!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all this selection!
    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look dear!!thank you so much and follow you!!=)
    kisses=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look! That bag is amazing!
    I am following you now as I really love this style! :D
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.