Monday 24 May 2010

The wedding show


gorgeous Martha in Alan Hannah
I've been fortunate enough to work backstage at yet another fashion show, this time A Wedding show at the Saatchi Gallery on London's King's Road for buyers and press. I've been surrounded by stunning models and wedding dresses and met some amazing designers (lovely Amanda Wakeley,Johanna Hehir and Susanne Neville among others). Suzanne Neville dressed quite a few famous brides and a wife of Gary Lieneker, stunning Danielle Bux was one of them and appeared as a guest celebrity model. I'm not planning getting married any time soon, but I am getting an idea of what I would look for in a wedding dress. If you have any questions, let me know.
Have a stylish day.

Martha in Amanda Wakeley like her womenswear, the wedding collection has simple silhouettes, with intricate detailing. The collection is quite minimalistic, yet stunning!

models waiting for Amanda Wakeley show to start

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.