Thursday 20 May 2010

A day in a museum


As I said before, I like visiting museums, to soak in some culture and get inspired. There is such a great selection of museum and galleries in London, that the possibilities are endless. My favourite one is Victoria and Albert Museum, which I have visited again recently. I went to see the Grace Kelly exhibition I told you about before, and also the jewellery section on 2nd floor. It's a must see for every fashionista! They've got amazing selection of accessories dating back to ancient times and up to present. It's breath taking watching what people wore in the past and how the trends change. It's so so inspiring. Here are few of my favourite pieces. As you may know I am a big fan of statement necklaces.. Stunning!
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.