Friday 20 August 2010

collect Love


Good news for all fashionistas. Another issue of Love magazine is coming out August 23rd and again they didn't dissapoint with visual feast. There is 8 covers you can collect and I am warning you now to get yours as fast as you can, as last time they sold out pretty quickly. The beatifull ladies you can look forward to looking at you from the magazine shelfs include: Sienna Miller, Gisele Bundchen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lauren Hutton, Agyness Dean, Kelly Brook and Barbie. They all look amazing, but I've picked my 3 favourites (it was hard choice!). Which one are you gonna get? Or all of them? Let me know and...
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.