Monday 20 September 2010

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week must be one of the most exciting time of year for all fashionistas. New York, Milan, Paris.. they're all great but there is something about London you won't find anywhere else. No wonder geniuses like Alexander McQueen and John Galliano all started here. Londoners like to be different, original, quirky, innovative when it comes to fashion.
That's why I was very excited to be a part of it. Yesterday I had the opportunity to work backstage at Mulberry show and did I enjoy it!! I met the creative director behind the label Emma Hill, who is lovely and really down to earth.
The collection was amazing! I loved the fresh minimal make-up and simple auburny hair. And of course the clothes and accessories!! The new purple animal print Alexa handbag is on my Christmas wishlist.
And the front row didn't dissapoint either. Among the stars attending were Olivia Palermo, Cat Deely, Alexa Chung to name just a few..
Here are some exclusive backstage pictures and you can see more on my facebook fanpage.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.