Thursday 18 November 2010

Olivia Palermo

As you may know I admire Olivia Palermo's style and realized I haven't posted anything about her for a while. The New York's socialite is fashion's darling and is frequently spotted in amazing creations all over the world. She caused quite a stir at London Fashion Week, happily posing for photographer and everyone was going on about how nice she is.  So here's my round up of outfits I'm loving her in. Note the frequent same pair of shoes. I can reveal, they are by british designer Charlotte Olympia. If you haven't heard about her yet, which I doubt, you can definitelly expect to hear about her a lot in the future. She is definitely on the rise.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.