Saturday 11 December 2010

Heaven in disguise

Yesterday I felt like I died and went to heaven. Shoe heaven to be precise! Meaning I visited the Shoe galleries at It's a place where you could spend hours and hours trying on various creations of footwear and of course tons of money. But the good news is, they have something for every budget. I heard there's five thousands pairs in display and it is quite possible. There's shoes everywhere and it's actually hard to pick. I was stunned by some jaw-dropping creations by world's most talented designers. They have some stunning pieces by Nicholas Kirkwood, the very talented British master, as well as Vivienne Westwood, Christian Laboutin, Jimmy Choo, Kurt Geiger.. You name it, they have it. From the cheaper brands there are River Island, Topshop, Office to name just a few. It's worth checking out even if you're not in a need of new pair of shoes (although I believe one extra pair is always handy..) the display is spectacular and you will fell like a child in a candy shop. If you love shoes that is.
Have a stylish day.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.