Thursday 2 December 2010

Victoria Beckham - from posh spice to fashion designer

It's the second day of my style feature and today I decided to dedicate a post to Victoria Beckham. Not only has David Beckham been in the news thanks to the world cup bid, Victoria is a star of her own and a sought after designer. I've mostly liked her style, although in her WAG era, she may have done a few mistakes. I like how her designs and clothes she wears are timless, simple with attention to detail. Long are the days of chubby posh spice. I like the fact she changes her hair styles a lot and how she puts her outfits together. She has transformed into a true fashionista and a respected designer. See my preview of her AW 10 collection.
Have a stylish day.
From posh spice

to solo career




Wag era

Collaboration with Rock&Republic

concquering America








cover star





Designer
AW 2010





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.