Monday 31 January 2011

Exciting collaboration


Back in November I wrote about a designer whose clothes I really love. When I found out that Sophie Theallet would be collaborating with Nine West for a collection of shoes all under $100 I couldn't be more excited. Today was the press preview of the collection in New York and I managed to get some pics of twitter. They're not that great but hopefully I'll be able to bring you more soon. Judging by these though, I think we are in for a treat. I'm not sure yet whether they'll be available in UK, but you can buy them online at Nine west website and they do international deliveries. I'm super excited because they will hit the stores early may and that's the time I'm going to New York so I will definitely snap some up. Stay tuned for more pics and info.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.