Monday 31 January 2011

Mila Kunis - style inspiration

To be honest, before Black Swan, I didn't know anything about Mila Kunis (shame on me!). But since promoting the Oscar tipped movie and wearing a string of amazing outfits whilst on promoting tour, I took a notice of this beautiful actress. And I have to say at yesterday's Screen Actor's Guild Awards, to me, she was the best dressed. And in my top five at Golden Globes. Now I can't wait to see what she's going to wear to Oscars. Her red carpet choices very varied and I really like that. Whilst she wore some safe outfits, last night's Alexander McQueen dress was quite daring and Golden Globes Vera Wang's green gown was quite playful too. So well done to her. I'm hoping to see more of her off duty looks as well as I wonder what's her personal style. Stay tuned.
Have a stylish day.

wearing Alexander McQueen at SAG Awards

in Vera Wang at Golden Globes

NYC's premiere of Black Swan

in London

another premier of Black Swan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.