Saturday 15 January 2011

Party feet - by Christian Dior


As embarrassing as it may sound, I gasped out loud when I first spotted these in a magazine (first at Vogue then InStyle, both UK)! That's how much an impact they made. I really like feathered accessories, including earrings and clutch bags, and these Christan Dior stunners literally tickle my fancy. In case you can't tell from the picture ( I've been playing with my new camera app on iPhone) they are purple and yellow, fresh for S/S 11. I like the way you tie them up around your ankle, giving them serious sex appeal. Perfect for the colour blocking trend that's going to be so big in the upcoming season. I love!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.