Sunday 30 January 2011

Product I can't live without


Sometimes I have the urge to shout about s beauty product that I can't imagine my life without as it's making it easier and more glamorous. One like that is Thermal mask by Kerastase. Let's face it, no matter how fabulously dressed you are and how perfect your make-up looks if your hair isn't behaving, it all looks wrong. It all starts with good condition. Often styling, pollution and extreme weather are damaging to your hair so make sure you use masks weekly. I love Kerastase products and this masks is exceptional. It's a bit pricey, but you only need a little bit so it will lasts you ages and it's definitely worth every penny. It smells great and will leave your hair nourished and silky. Result!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.