Sunday 9 January 2011

Vintage Sunday

My last new feature (at least for now) is Vintage Sunday. Here I'm gonna be looking through archives of magazines and bringing you covers, editorials, adverts and any odd photos I'm gonna find and love. Starting today with a portrait of Karen Mulder on cover of Vogue magazine dating back to April 1991, photographed by Tyen. I was growing up in the time of The Supers and remember she was one of my favorites. Although they were all beautiful (and still ARE!) there was something about her that I really liked. This is a very good cover, simple just concentrating on her beauty. This shows that less is more. What do you think of this?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.