Tuesday 22 February 2011

Burberry Prorsum AW 11

My blog wouldn't be my blog, if I didn't write about Christopher Bailey's collection for Burberry Prorsum (I'm his biggest fan). The show that took place yesterday had a very impressive front row and was watched by thousands online plus quite a few people at Picadilly Circus in London, where I reported from (and tweeted live). For me Christopher Bailey changed how I look at many things. I didn't use to like military style, but in his way, it just looks great. And I never wanted a trench coat. I know I'm all about timeless pieces and a trench coat seems an important piece in woman's wardrobe, but I just never liked them. They seemed frumpy. Well that was before the king of design took over Burberry. Now I want them all. Every season! And yet again he showed us a stunning selection. The beginning had a coat in probably every colour of the rainbow and I applaud him for that. Lots of collections still seem to cling on blacks, greys and browns so it's nice to see colour. And the detailing! I especially love the belts that give the coats a nice shape and the tie belts with bows make it all very feminine yet strong and powerful. Oh and did I mention the dresses? No I just need to win a lottery...
Have a stylish day.









My favourite!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.