Wednesday 23 February 2011

Jewelled Wednesday - Imogen Belfield

When I attended London Fashion Week, I've come across a very talented designer, who's jewellery is simply stunning!  Imogen Belfield not only makes great accessories, she is a very nice person too. It was really nice talking to her and I'm hoping to bring you an interview soon. She also promised to send me her AW'11 lookbook and I can tell you now, you're going to love the pieces. She likes experimenting with all different materials, including metals, gemstones, porcelain the list goes on. Her aim is to create pieces that are bold yet subtle, modern yet classic. I love! Here are few rings from her SS'11 collection available at youngbritishdesigners.com, see more here.
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.