Wednesday 2 February 2011

Jewelled Wednesday - by Kenneth Jay Lane


I'm always looking for great statement necklaces. They are an easy way to dress up a simple tee. I was happy to discover Kenneth Jay Lane's jewellery collection. They do an extensive range including rings and bracelets too, but I specially love these interesting pieces. Sarah Jessica Parker is a fan of this art deco inspired costume jewellery, so I'm in a good company.They've got a great selection at net-a-porter, but outnet tend to get some bargained ones and other places stock them too. Make sure you check it out.
Have a stylish day.



2 comments:

  1. Veiled Rebel02/02/2011, 11:48

    Gorgeous pendant...really like the colours. So eye-catching. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are great! Very interesting..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.