Monday 21 February 2011

London Fashion Week day 4

Today has been a very exciting day. Lots of the big name designers had their shows on today, but unfotunately I didn't get to see any live. However I went to the live streaming of Burberry show at Picadilly Circus in London, which was full of very stylish people watching the show. I truly enjoyed it and Christopher Bailey again didn't dissapoint. The show was a star studded event as expected (spotted at front row: Alexa Chung, Mario Testino, Lily Donaldson, Anna Wintour and the list goes on..) and the collection another top one. I love him and his designs! Next season I definitely have to apply for a ticket. But at least I've got pictures for you live from Picadilly and I am going to fully report on the show tomorrow.
I also bumped into the very talented Felder Felder ladies today, who seem really busy, but agreed to have their picture taken. And there was loads more, including meeting Alexander Wang at Liberty. All about it tomorrow and upcoming days. Stay tuned :)
Have a stylish day.
Felder Felder ladies at BFC tent

crowds gathering at Picadilly Circuss to watch the live streaming of Burberry

counting down till the show starts

menswear at Burberry

another look from Burberry

live streaming at Picadilly Circus

me at Picadilly, wearing Jonathan Saunders in honour of yesterday's posts

fellow fashionista at Sommerset House, love her feather trousers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.