Monday 21 February 2011

London Fashion Week

It's my last day here today as I'm busy elsewhere for the following two days. I've had such a wonderful time and met some incredibly talented and interesting people, I'm sad to be leaving soon. Here are my highlights of the three days I spent here and from tomorrow you can expect articles about all the designers I met and all the designs I fell in love in. There is a lot of talent around and I wish the the success they deserve. I expect to hear about them a lot soon. Also I'm gonna be looking at all the shows we've seen over the course of the exhibition and pick my favourites.
Have a stylish day.
Arriving to Somerset House




 the champagne

the cupcakes

Holly Fulton dress

Holly Fulton exhibit

scarf instalation

DJs at music room, serving more free champagne

hat display

finale at Jasper Garvida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.