Thursday 17 February 2011

Stylish homes - by DvF

Even though I'm not big on prints, I love Diane von Furstenberg (the queen of prints). What better time to show her collection of homeware than during New York Fashion Week, where she again showed a beautiful collection. Last year she designed a series of rooms for Claridges Hotel in London, so it made sense she'd eventually come with a home accessories line as well. And they are rather fab. The collection includes bedlinen, table-wear, crockery, cutlery and so on. Most pieces are in her signature prints, they will brighten up your home and make it more stylish. Available exlusively at Bloomingdale's in New York plus their website and DvF.com. It's all very colourful and I love it. What do you think?
Have a stylish day.





1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I was searching photos of Alexa Chung when I saw your blog.
    It's so cool.
    I follow you. If you want, follow me.

    xoxo


    (Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Spain!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.