Thursday 17 February 2011

Michael Kors F/W 11

There have been so many great shows at NYFW so far I really can't mention them all. But one that definitelly has to be talked about is by Michael Kors. As un unbelievable as it may sound, Michael celebrated 30 years in the industry. Not that I remember the beginnings, but he just keeps on getting better and better. The show was a bit of a retrospective of his best designs, with contemporary feel. It's full of timeless pieces, luxurious fabrics and interesting detailing. I'm especially loving all the fur. Fabulous! There were 63 looks! Including womens and menswear. I'm bringing you just few pictures because I found it so hard to pick. Make sure you check out the whole collection and start writing your wish list now.
Have a stylish day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.