Thursday 24 March 2011

Yohji Yamamoto at V&A

March 15th saw the opening of Yohji Yamamoto exhibition at V&A. I told you about this event before and I hope you will go if you have a chance. I went and I loved it. There has been a big demand for Japanese and Asian designers, with many of them taking over the world of fashion. Yohji is known for his use of unusual fabrics and playing with cut and shapes and his designs are incredible. There's quite a few on display, including menswear. You can also watch plenty of his catwalk shows on little screens provided and see his extraordinary look books. It's an exhibition not to be missed. And it doesn't end there! V&A are organizing lots of events, including a talk with Yohji Yamamoto himself and their popular fashion in motion (live catwalk show). For more info check out their website vam.ac.uk
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.