Friday 26 August 2011

Get cozy with DKNY

There are things in your wardrobe that every woman should own. Like LBD, good pair of jeans, well cut blazer and so on. I've recently discovered something that I'm definitely adding to that list.
A cozy! Don't know what it is? It's a kind of wrap cardigan that can be worn tons of different ways. See the video below to give you more ideas and ways to wear it. It comes in different fabrics and colours and seems so perfect for English weather. An extra layer is always needed and when it's as practical as this one there really is no doubt it's a must have.
Hooked? Thank @DKNY PR girl for introducing it. She posted this video on DKNY tumblr and after watching it, I decided I really needed one. Her tumblr and twitter account (@dkny) are both must follow for anyone working in fashion or trying to break into the industry. She's a well placed insider who's sharing the info. I'm very honoured to be followed back by her on twitter. So if you haven't done so yet, check out her blog and her tweets.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.