Saturday 27 August 2011

Party feet by Christian Louboutin

It's Saturday again, which means Party feet and also long bank holiday weekend (for those in UK), so it's a lot to smile about. Yay! Lately I've been thinking a lot about wardrobe staples. I'm all about timeless pieces. I watch tre trends and buy bits and bobs, but my wardrobe mostly consist of timeless classics. One that seems appropriate for many occasions is a pair of nude heels. They go with everything and have great leg lengthening effect, which is always a good thing. I found this pair from Christian Louboutin at net-a-porter and can't stop thinking about them. Although they're very timeless the heel makes them look very contemporary. Also the straps make for an interesting effect without being too much. buy them here.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.