Wednesday 17 August 2011

Jewelled Wednesday - Renaissance life

The time of year has come again, when I'm preparing for London Fashion Week. Planning my outfits and buying new clothes is my favorite pass time but there's also show ticket request to be sent and planning my diary and so on. Very exciting. Just as I was going through all the leaflets and press material from February's LFW, I've come across a business card of jewelry line, that really caught my eye. How could I forget posting about it! I requested a look book straight away and here I am introducing you to Renaissance Life.
Lovely Linnea Gotstav, the woman behind Renaissance Life, has been very helpful and sent me all the important info very fast. The Swedish brand has been launched in September 2009 and has gone from strength to strength. Now available in 13 countries including England, Sweden, Norway, France, Hong Kong and more.

Each piece is named after a year and has a story to tell. I love the romantic feel to it and I think it will look great with any outfit. Boho or rock chick these jewels will give nice finishing touch. You can tell the pieces were made with love and will bring the wearer joy and smile on their face. The contrast of soft and edgy shows well in the look book. Check out also the images I snapped myself.
I can't wait to see their new collection and buy a few pieces as well.
Have a stylish day.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.