Thursday 29 September 2011

Michael Kors


Yesterday I had a great opportunity to pop into Michael Kors store at Westfields London. For a big Michael Kors fan like me, it's always a pleasure. I got to talking to the lovely and helpful sales-assistants, who complimented my beloved MK bag (picture below).
I've noticed 3 stores opening recently in London - on Regent street, Bond street and in Westfields and was wondering how well they've been doing. They said, yes, these stores have all been opened within the last eight months. I think that's an incredible achievement. They said things are going great with plans of more stores soon, despite Michal Kors being still quite unknown in the UK. That surprised me. Considering Michael last season celebrated thirty years in the fashion industry ( with a show full of his signature pieces), making great timeless clothing and accessories, being judge on Project Runway and having recently launched a jewellery line, you'd expect everyone to rave about him the same way as they do in US. Also on his side is the fact that his lines, although designer, seems cheaper than most of the others. I was compelled to put things right, hence this article. Bellow are images of my watch and bag, few of the many MK items I own, also images from the AW look book and as the sun is shining (I'm writing this post in the park, you may notice some grass in the pictures) I've included some sunglasses from his resort collection. I hope this will inspire you to visit one of his stores, if you haven't already, and fall in love with him, like me and many others.
Have a stylish day.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.