Monday 18 June 2012

Fitflop - the capsule collection

It would be easy to say something is great just because it was for free. But that's not why I'm here. I tell the truth or I'd rather say nothing at all. I was given a free pair of UNO sneakers and let me tell you, I'm not a sneaker girl. I don't own a pair of converse or any similar kind, only a pair of trainers that I strictly use for running or working out.
But now I own a pair of mink sneakers from the capsule collection by Fitflop (sold exclusively at Harvey Nichols) and I am a happy owner. They felt like a godsend during the torrential rain period, because another shoes I have been successfully avoiding are wellies. Fitflops originally started with making those type of shoes that help you make fit, but now they offer much wider range and the capsule collection is worth checking out. They are made of a special leather are the softest thing I have ever put on my feet (excluding slippers) and walking in them feels so nice I actually couldn't believe it. Now... I'm not gonna lie. As much as I love them I'm not going to magically become a sneaker girl, but I know I will get a good wear out of them, because they really are comfy and I do like the hint of pinkish colour of the sole. The selection is much bigger, so have a look and you can buy the ballerinas here and sneakers here. If you do purchase them or own them already, let me know what you think.
Have a stylish day.

4 comments:

  1. the sneakers are quite cool!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and looks
    very comfortable :)
    Have a good day beautiful
    Kiss from Brazil
    www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the black ones are really nice, they almost look like flat formsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really ARE comfy!
    Adela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.