Friday 23 September 2011

Prada SS 12 at Milan Fashion Week

Italian fashion at its best. Yes, you could say that after the Prada show (I bet many editors and buyers did) and you'd be right. There were few slightly shapeless jackets and coats I didn't like, but let's concentrate on the positives!
I loved the collection! I loved how some outfits were quite simple just accessorised well with some great jewellery and accessories and the overall effect was perfect. I loved that it was full of separates that will just fit easily into your wardrobe and give it a new lease of life. I even loved the cropped tops. Yes ladies! Time to start working on those abs as according to Miuccia, it's time to bare. Sometimes we have to suffer for fashion and in this case it's so worth it.
Also the lady who always comes with something new, gave us cars for new season. Yes you heard right. I'm taking bettings on how many magazines there will be with a car print on cover.
We're only three days into Milan Fashion Week and we've already seen some strong trends. I can't wait to see what Miuccia has in store for Miu Miu and of course the other designers will bring. Make sure to follow me for the best of it all. You can also keep updated on my twitter account ( www.twitter.com/adelastylefile ) and FB page about the latest info.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.