Thursday 15 September 2011

Stylish home by DvF


At the top are some of my favourite looks of Diane Von Furstenberg's SS 12 collection from New York Fashion Week. Prints and great use of colour are her signatures and it not only reflect in her womenswear but other areas too. Just look at these rooms she designed for Claridges hotel in London, that were revealed earlier this year. Yes the monochrome is there, the prints, colour. If you follow DvF on Twitter, you would know about her positivity and love for life. I think it shows well in whatever she does and for that she's such an inspiration to me. If I'm honest I wouldn't wear all her designs (but that's normal no?), but I certainly love her collections and definitely wouldn't mind staying in one of the rooms in Claridges. I wish her best of luck in all future projects and will look forward to seeing it all.
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.