Wednesday 14 September 2011

Theyskens' Theory

I know there's still two days of New York Fashion Week left, but I dare to say I've seen my favourite show already. And it's not surprise it would by Theyskens' Theory because ever since Olivier's first collection, I loved every single one. All the outfits scream chic! Stylish separates that will go with everything that you already own, will just add some cool. Effortless, wearable are just few more words that could describe it and I want it all. I may even go a step further and say he makes the best pants around. And the blazers? Don't get me started. And the best news is, it's not as ridiculously expensive as you'd expect. Quite the opposite. Affordable fabulousness.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.