Thursday 8 September 2011

Stylish home - inspired by Hotel Missoni

So it's here! The day many people have been waiting for. Vogue's Fashion Night Out. In various world capitals and cities there are great events being held. Unfortunately Prague isn't one of them so I'm going to miss out. Although I'm having great time on holiday, I'd like to be in London or New York just for tonight so I could attend these fabulous events.
The one I'd like to visit the most is the MissoniXTarget pop-up shop selling the highly anticipated collection a week before its official release (I wrote about this last Thursday).
For today's Stylish home post I looked for inspiration at Missoni hotels. Rosita Missoni, member of the stylish Missoni family, helped to design two fashion hotels in Edinburgh in Scotland and Kuwait, to accommodate even the most hard to please. If you can't afford staying in one of them, or not planning to go to one of these cities, you can (like me) get inspired by the great design. I love it!
Have a stylish day.





1 comment:

  1. Really all hotel rooms i like with provide good services to peoples.Every tour peoples access happy felling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.