Wednesday 7 September 2011

Jewelled Wednesday - statement necklace by YSL

Not that I really follow trends (I read all about them, but wear what suits me whether it's in or not), but I am definitely happy that animal print is big for AW. Because I love it! It's sexy and chic. This necklace from Yves Saint Lauren is on my wish list. When it starts getting colder I prefer wearing statement necklaces opposed to big rings that I love in summer. The reason is simple. You have your hands more hidden (in pockets, gloves..) so I tend to accessorize more elsewhere. YSL hit the nail on the head yet again. I love their jewellery and this piece ticks all the right boxes. Available at net-a-porter, you can buy it here. What is your favourite piece of jewellery to wear now?
Have a stylish day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.