Wednesday 14 September 2011

Victoria by Victoria Beckham

I got rather excited few months back, when I first heard about Victoria Beckham's diffusion line. I'm very fond of them as usually they look younger, funkier and most importantly they are cheaper! Let's face it, not everyone can afford VB designs... The time is over and she showed the first collection of Victoria by Victoria Beckham during New York Fashion Week. I don't know the price range yet, but I can tell you the collection is all I imagined it to be. In the best way possible. Victoria is known for her simple fuss free designs and I love them. The line is full of dresses in clean silhouettes, mostly plain, some colour-blocking, prints, few ruffles or little detailing. Perfect every day pieces that can be dressed up or down. Timeless classics. I like it very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.