Friday 14 October 2011

Buy of the week

This has always been quite irregular feature but it's been quite popular, so I decided to make it a regular one. And it makes sense, because doing what I do, I always come across lots of great items. So I'm going to share them with you. Same may be a total bargain (like last week's H&M's coat) and some not so much (like today's item). Either way, it's always something I'm loving for one reason or another.
I am a sucker for animal print with snake one being my favourite, which is a bit odd, as I'm petrified of snakes. But hey they look good in shapes of handbags, shoes etc. (Cruel?).
These Christian Louboutins are absolute stunners. The red sole gives the the perfect finish, but the heel, the shape.. I love everything about them. A bit pricy at £955, but worth every penny (Loreal's - Because you're worth it springs to mind..). Women can never have enough shoes and I think every wardrobe needs these. Can you imagine a better way to dress up any old LBD? Just in at Net-a-porter, you can buy them here.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.