Monday 17 October 2011

Isabeli Fontana for Vogue Paris

Over the last year, I've become somewhat obsessed with Isabeli Fontana. I think she's one of the hottest models at the moment. I love everything about her photoshoot for Vogue Paris, styled by Emanuelle Alt and photographed by Mario Sorrenti. I like the fact that there's quite a lot of black and white photos (I'm the biggest fan), although it's a shame you can't see Isabeli's gorgeous blue eyes. The styling is quite simple, but that's all you need with this stunning model. Notice the same belt in many pictures, proving that a great accessory goes a long way. You can see more on my tumblr and FB page.
Have a stylish day.
Photo: Fashion gone rogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.