Monday 24 October 2011

Cover girls at Vogue Paris

This editorial in November issue of Vogue Paris is simply great. Not only it has a bunch of models I rate highly - including Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, Izabel Goulart - and Natasha Poly, Arizona Muse and Hanna Ben Abdesslem, they all look rather great. It's a beauty shoot using one brand of make-up in each photo. It's styled bu Emmanuelle Alt, who has been doing great since taking over the reigns of French Vogue, and is photographed by Inez and Vinoodh. I really got inspired by this to try some new make-up, I've been stuck in a rut a bit. I'll let you know, how I got on. You can see more pictures at my tumblr.
Have a stylish day.


Izabel Goulart

Isabeli Fontana

Karolina Kurkova
Natasha Poly Arizona Muse

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!! You blog is cool too :) we should definitely follow each other! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.