Saturday 8 October 2011

Party feet by Alexander McQueen

Earlier this week I already wrote about Alexander McQueen's show in Paris but because I am such a big fan of his work( and now Sarah Burton's) I think they definitely deserve another mention. The SS 12 collection was of course spectacular, but I wanted to obsess a bit more about the shoes. Oh the shoes. Super high and super glamorous. I am a massive wedge addict, but those aren't just any wedges. Interesting shapes and cut-out detailing make them instantly more chic. The petal ones are so pretty I can imagine feeling like a princess wearing them. And what girl wouldn't want to be a princess at least for a day.
They say every woman should have at least one pair of red shoes in her wardrobe to give her outfits that special something. Can you imagine a better pair than McQueen wedges with intricate beading and gold metallic touch? I can't. Season after season they bring collection of must haves and I am really looking forward to spring now for when these hit the stores.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.