Thursday 27 October 2011

Stylish homes with DKNY

Stylish homes feature is back! It's been a while since I wrote about the other stylish things apart from fashion and accessories but as a big interior design fan I'm glad to bring it back. This may not be as much about your home though but rather about your office or stationery cupboard. What better way to thank people, invite them to anything, wish them good Christmas or New Year and so on than on stylish cards. Well I think this collection of DKNY PR girl for Cocodot.com is what every design lover should have. - I mean this woman know what she's doing! Imagine people's faces when they recieve an invitation as pretty as this. I'd be delighted. They are so cool and they have so many different styles for various occasions. I know where I'm getting my Christmas cards from this year. And not just that. I want so many styles. Don't you just love them? See and shop the whole selection here.
Have a stylish day.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.