Friday 28 October 2011

Buy of the week

Last couple of weeks the Buys of the week were designer. And let's face it, not everyone can afford designer, or at least not all the time. So today I'm bringing you high street treasures. Yes plural! I've got two great products I bought yesterday and loving very very much. I popped into Zara - without a doubt my favourite high street store. I wanted to buy everything! In the end I walked out with three items, one of which is a pair of shoes I'm going to show you tomorrow for my Party feet post - stay tuned as they are HOT.
So the first thing is python print shirt for £29.99. I've been after one for a while. Animal print is huge and snakes are my current favourite. It looks very much like one by Equipment but for a fraction of the prize. It feels nice on the skin and I already have million outfit options in my head. It's an easy way to dress up your skinnies. I bought mine one size too large to balance the proportions. I also love tying shirts at waist. It gives a cool edge to prim skirts and smart pants.
Second item is a golden threads boxy jacket. It's very Rachel Zoe whose style I admire. I love that it seems very sparkly and dressy but looks great with jeans. Perfect for many occasions. I've been after something like this for a while. It cost decent £69.99 and I can tell you now, I'm going to wear it A LOT.
Do you like my choices? What have you bought recently that you really love? Share your buys. (Sorry about the quality of pictures - my computer doesn't seem to be cooperating..).
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.