Sunday 23 October 2011

Vintage Sunday by Galliano

Dior still haven't found a replacement for John Galliano and to be honest I'm not surprised. They've got hard shoes to fill. I'm still hoping there will be some kind of miracle and they'll decide to take Galliano back. Maybe that's why they're still waiting..
Either way he remains one of my favourite designers and I decided to dedicate him another Vintage Sunday. Also for the fact that I've always loved this picture of Czech model Hana Soukupova in Vogue spring 2006. I'm having bit of a Czech day on my blog today (more coming later). Doesn't she look so pretty dressed in Galliano? Romantic is what he does best and I love how it's finished with soft make-up and disheveled hair. Perfection.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.