Monday 28 November 2011

Butter for your nails

I promised you a lot of sparkle coming up to the party season and I'm loving these! I mentioned Butter nail polishes before, after I had my nails done at G Star Raw party and I can tell you now, I never had more compliments on my nails. Back then I picked gold glitter colour and it looked amazing. They are sold exclusively at Harvey Nichols, where I finally managed to get my hands on them last week. They are non-toxic therefore not harmful to your nails. The colour selection is second to none. The have three stands of every shade imaginable. I loved all the glitter ones because they are a great way to add a bit of sparkle into your life, especially the glitter trio box, that will save you money rather than buying them separately. Perfect stocking filler. You can also but them on Butter website.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.