Thursday 22 December 2011

Czech Marie Claire editorial - Gucci Resort

I don't know how about you, but now the winter has officially started and the days will start getting longer, I simply can not help but think about summer. I can just imagine myself in an exotic getaway. This editorial fits the mood perfectly. I keep promising to bring more Czech editorials, so I'm happy I've found this one from Czech Marie Claire. It stars Vendela Johanssen all in Gucci resort 2012 styled by Sona Jakuliakova and photographed by Dennison Bertram. Shot in Monaco and called "Stroked by the sun rays" I feel instantly warmer just looking at it. Now I just need to book my getaway..
Have a stylish day.





(Photo: Fashion Gone Rogue)

2 comments:

  1. I am going to visit Turkey next year for the wedding of a friend - these photos are reminding me to get booking and plan to stay on after the ceremony of course! Happy New Year!

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound fabulous, lucky you! Enjoy Turkey and also have a stylish 2012 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.