Wednesday 21 December 2011

Rachel Zoe - pre-fall 2012

I am a big fan of Rachel Zoe. She's a good business woman and a stylist. Her reality TV show The Rachel Zoe Project gives you a good insight into the world of fashion. I was really interested to see how she'd do as a designer. She's just shown her fourth collection, her best one yet. She's usually all about the 70s, which isn't  my style so much so I was happy to see that this time Rachel got her isnpiration in the 60s. Outerwear is becoming her thing and you can expect some well cut peacoats and blazers. Faux fur is of course also present, as are jewel tones alongside black and white. It's definitely thumbs up. What do you think?
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.