Saturday 17 December 2011

Party feet - Matches sale

It's a sign that we're still deeply in recession, if so many sales are starting before Christmas. Even from many big labels and retailers. But let's look at the positives. You can treat yourself and save money whils at it! On Friday the Matches sale started and it's usually a good one. So for my today's Party feet post I've picked the six best shoes I'm lusting over, giving Santa a week to pick the right pair for me. The list includes great nude flats that should be in every woman's wardrobe, animal print sling-backs by YSL and those pink beauties that are my shoes of the season! Love them, now they've been reduced I think I'll have to buy them no matter what!
Have a stylish day.
Row 1
Charlotte Olympia were £635 now £444 30% off
Bottega Veneta were £560 now £336 40% off
Yves Saint Lauren were £735 now 367 50% off
Row 2
Lanvin were £315 now £189 40% off
Alexander McQueen £630 now £378 40% off
Alexander McQueen £935 now £374 60% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.