Thursday 16 February 2012

Bargain hunter's paradise

I've already mentioned Wardrobe mistress (catch up here), but there is many more ways how to save money. There are various sites, that are full of designer goodies at purse friendly prices. Today is mostly about worn and nearly new pieces, but I will write a post about good ways how to save money on new stuff  too - all year round sales or sites that compare prices.
I did a little research on second-hand online boutiques and was pleasantly surprised. I found many that are worth checking out.
Fashion Blood Hound has a great selection of designer clothes and accessories. I was especially pleased to see quite a few shoes in my size (41), which I'm often struggling to find. And they promise to source stuff for you, if you're after a particular item. Sounds great no?
Style sequel has some amazing pieces too. Everything is handpicked with a great sense for style. The prices are very good, the only downside is, that they are all ebay auctions, so there is no guarantee you win your desired piece.
Hardly ever worn it's selection is amazing! So many desirable items. Again you buy through ebay auction, but there is also but it now option. I really like the design of the site and they sell stuff for you too. Must-visit.
I definitely recommend them all it your after some high-end stuff, but are on the budget. Let me know if you find some great bargain and also if you know any amazing webite I forgot to mention.
And because Carrie Bradshaw was known for her mixture of old and new, who better to show for an inspiration.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.