Tuesday 28 February 2012

Christian Louboutin pop-up shop

Yesterday I went to Selfridges aka my idea of heaven and spent a substantial amount of time in their Shoe galleries (a must visit place), talking shoes and handbags with the lovely Susie Erskine from Louboutin world and of course visited the Christian Louboutin pop-up shop, which opened yesterday and has been very busy since the minute the doors opened. Yes, it was a day many girls dream of. If you love shoes (show me a girl who doesn't) you should definitely pay a visit. It's on the ground floor at Selfridges, right at the corner of Wonder room (where all the dreamy jewellery is sold).
I've been talking about the Louboutin 20 years anniversary quite a lot. A told you about the exhibition, showed you few of the sketches they've come out with and now in this pop-up shop, you can buy the limited edition shoes and bags. But you better hurry, as they've been flying of the shelves. I fell in love with two pink pairs (surpise surprise!) - one was a pair of sandals with crystal details - so beautiful and the other was a bright pink pump with a black flower decoration (see the yellow version in picture below). Both were too small - how typical. I'm going to have and show you more pictures soon, but for now, here are photos I took of the shop-windows accompanying the event (it's a moving display and looks much better in reality) and few photos from the Shoe galleries.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.